Vehicle & Traffic Law
We offer our assistance in defending against all traffic violations, including:
• Driving While Suspended
• Red Light Summonses
• Failure To Yield
• Following Too Closely
• Leaving The Scene of an Accident
• Reckless Driving
Our attorneys represent individuals, commercial trucking and waste management companies, and commercial drivers who have received a traffic violation, speeding tickets, and other moving violations throughout Nassau, Suffolk, Westchester, Rockland and Orange counties, as well as New York City. Call us today for a free consultation at 855-NYS-LAWYER | 855-697-5299 or send us an email.
We recommend our clients to plead not guilty and hire us to appear on their behalf in traffic court, to seek a dismissal or negotiate a plea bargain.
MontanaroLaw has plenty of experience at negotiating plea bargains to reduce a traffic violation, the amount of fines, and number of points on our clients' driving records.
BEFORE YOU PLEAD GUILTY, PLEASE BE AWARE that pleading guilty to a traffic ticket can have many consequences. Some of which may result in:
- losing your privilege to drive because you are assessed too many points;
- losing your employment because your job requires a driver’s license and/or clean driving record;
- paying hundreds of dollars in fines and surcharges
- significant increases in automobile insurance premiums,
- mandatory DMV Responsibility Assessments, and;
Call MontanaroLaw today for a free consultation at:
855-NYS-LAWYER | 855-697-5299 or send us an email.